The Annual General Meeting of HSBC Bank Malta plc will be held on Thursday 6th April 2006 to:
1) Approve the audited accounts for the year ended 31 December 2005 and to consider the Directors’ and Auditors’ report thereon.
2) Declare a final gross dividend of 40.2 cents per share representing a final gross payment of Lm29,329,920.
3) To re-appoint the auditors KPMG and to authorise the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration.
4) Establish the maximum annual aggregate emoluments of the Directors at Lm70,000
5) To appoint and elect Directors.