Loqus Holdings plc - Set up of business consultancy subsidiary

On 12 November 2008 Datatrak Holdings plc announced that on 23 October it set up a new company under the name of Datatrak Business Consultancy Limited. Datatrak Holdings plc subscribed to 75% of the share capital with the remaining 25% of the share capital in the hands of Mr. David Spiteri Gingell, the Chief Executive Officer of Datatrak Business Consultancy Limited. The main purpose of this new subsidiary is to provide business and IT consultancy services locally and abroad.

Comments are closed.