- New Shares Issued

On 1 November, the Malta Stock Exchange announced the admission of 2,940,000 new shares of Crimsonwing plc. Trading in these new shares is allowed as from 2 November.

These shares were issued by Crimsonwing plc as part settlement  for the acquisition of the remaining 49% shareholding of Promentum Holding B.V. The total consideration of €1.18 million was settled through the issuance of these 2,940,000 shares valued at €0.30 each representing 75% of the consideration. The remaining 25% was paid for through a 4-year loan note of €294,000.

Following the issue of these new shares, the total issued share capital of Crimsonwing plc now amounts to  28,940,000 shares.