Hili Properties plc - New Investment in Bucharest

On 4 August 2022, Hili Properties plc announced that it acquired 75% of a company which owns the MIRO Office Building located in Bucharest, Romania. Hili Properties also has the option to buy the remaining 25% shareholding of the company within the next two years.

MIRO is a newly built ‘A Class’ mixed-use property with approximately 23,000 sqm of leasable area and a 1,700 sqm outdoor plaza. It is located on DN1 National Road, providing direct access to the centre of Bucharest, the country’s northern business hubs, as well as the airport. Moreover, the building has an extensive list of reputable companies as tenants, such as KPMG, Rovere, COS, Cegeka, Eaton, Neoclinique, Speedwell, Stradale/Mitzu, JURA and HiSky.

Hili Properties noted that this latest acquisition will increase the value of its property portfolio to €234.2 million from €173.8 million, and also extends the total leasable area to approximately 119,000 sqm across 23 properties.